Sahara desert tour Marrakech ergchebbi camel trek 3 days
Sahara desert tour Marrakech 3 days to Erhchebbi program, designed essentially a Marrakech private tour. It is a tour of great value for the discerned traveller – we encourage you to reward yourself and join this insightful journey in one of Africa’s most unique corners!
Sahara desert tour Marrakech , will take you off the beaten tracks through less undiscovered places where you can experience a sense of wilderness, Camel ride in and out of the dunes, breathe clean air of the Sahara desert and explore the diversity of wonderfully changing landscapes, start your adventure by exploring Aitbenhaddou Kasbah, famous for Movies such as Gladiator, and Ouarzazate where africas’ biggest fil studios, walk through canions and palm valley of Todra gorge with splendid undulating Mountains that change colour as the day progresses along with the guarantee of a cheerful welcome from the nomadic Berber people.
This vast area of sand dunes makes for a breathtaking landscape, particularly at sunrise or sunset. In the evening we make fire and admire a purely sky full with brightly stars and night out in the open air with moments of real pleasure to discover constellations, Night under the stars on our Sahara desert tour Marrakech with story telling and you may get involved in some drumming…
Erg Chebbi Dunes offer fabulous trips to Morocco’s most spectacular desert, either from Fes or Marrakech the camel treks travel through the most beautiful nature of Morocco, taste berber food, discover the kasba architecture, visit a local Berber family to learn nomadic cooking, live a real daily life with the friendly berbers…
Sahara desert tour Marrakech , Merzouga 3 days
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– Accommodation in Berber campsite
– Camel ride into and Out the Sahara desert
– Custom-made travel From Marrakech to the desert
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners Daily)
– Free time to explore the Sahara Desert, Ait benhaddou, Ouarzazate,
– Ensuite room Hotel with AC
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)