TOUBKAL TREKKING MOROCCO – CLIMB TOUBKAL SUMMIT
Toubkal Trekking Morocco does not require any technical skills or special equipment, just some physical fitness and determination. People from all walks of life, from a 7 year old child to an 85 year old man, have successfully Marrakech to Toubkal ascent climbs guide atlas mountains day trips. But the challenge should not be taken lightly. You need to understand what lies ahead. Rest assured, you will find the answers to all your questions here – at Premium Morocco Tours, Your Toubkal Trekking Morocco specialist Tour Operator.
We are, quite simply, the #1 guiding service on Toubkal Trekking Morocco. As the best Toubkal tour operator, we provide the highest quality service at a reasonable cost.
Situated at a short distance south of Marrakesh. Mt Toubkal, locally known as Jbel Toubkal, has been an attraction to curious trekkers and adventurers for over 100 years. It is a true paradise for all lovers of high mountains and peaks.
Above its 4167 meters, the Mount Toubkal watches over in silence the green valleys that surround it. This trek will take you through impressive landscapes on well-marked trails, surprisingly not too strenuous, and along the way you will pass through remote villages and terraced fields offering you an insight to the daily life of the hardy and friendly Berber people.
On the top of Jbel Toubkal, you will enjoy fine panoramas of the High Atlas ranges. The summit offers dramatic views in all directions; to the Anti-Atlas mountains of Siroua, to the Marrakech plains and the row of sharp granite peaks that surround it.
Toubkal Trekking Morocco 3 DAYS
- – Climb North Africa’s highest Mountain
- – Trek the Magnificent Atlas Mountains
- – Taste delicious traditional Berber food
- – Explore one of Atlas beautiful valleys
- – Visit Imlil Village – Richard Branson’s House Tamadout Hotel
- – An English Berber speaking guide with a competent accompanying team.
- – Meet with the Atlas Mountains Berbers
- Duration: Three Days
- Pick-up points: Your Marrakech Hotel
- Drop off Point: Your Marrakesh Hotel
Our expert qualified guides were carefully selected to work for us based on safety & qualification. We have the best guides who have received extensive training at CFAMM (Guides Training Centre)
Our guides have gained large combined experience and 100% successful Toubkal Summit achievement. The importance of having competent, high quality guides cannot be overstated when it comes to Climb Toubkal. PREMIUM MOROCCO TOURS COMPANY has the best local guides, all of whom are fluent in English and have received extensive training in first aid, mountain rescue, flora and fauna, culture and history. All of our guides are registered with Moroccan tourism ministry with unrivalled experience and competence. Our guides are among the most talented and respected professionals in the industry.
What to bring:
– Valid passport – Money for Personal Spending and Monument fee.
– Warm clothes for night – Camera, Sun Cream, Creams and Pens for Berber women (optional)
Required Equipment :
A small bag back for the day, walking shoes, trainers, sandals, sun lotion, water bottle (1L or 2L), water purification tablets, a pair of sunglasses, sun-hat, camera, a head torch and spare batteries. kit toilet. Crampons, Ice axes for Toubkal winter Times.
• Price: 200 Euros per person
• Type: walking holiday
• Duration: 3 days
• Support: This Trek is fully Mule supported
• Persons: minimum (2)
• Accommodation: Camp/Mountain Hut
• Activities: Climbing, walking, Camping,