Marrakech to Desert Erg Chegaga day trips 4 days overview:
Marrakech to Desert Erg Chegaga day trips aims to discover the majesty of Moroccan Largest and driest Desert terrain, discover wildlife and Natural high Desert terrains, the Sahara desert with its endless sand dunes and breathtaking scenery.
Drive through Draa valley, once main silk and Cravans route, longest palm valley in Morocco before going off road through rocky track & sand dunes, we join the most spectacular vast desert of Morocco. You will be taken on a trek off the beaten tracks through less undiscovered places where you can experience a sense of wilderness, breathe clean air of the Marrakech to Desert Erg Chegaga day trips and explore the diversity of wonderfully changing landscapes with splendid undulating sand dunes that change color as the day progresses along with the guarantee of a cheerful welcome from the nomadic Berber people.
This Marrakech to Desert Erg Chegaga day trips leads to explore a vast area of sand dunes makes a breathtaking landscape, particularly at sunrise or sunset. In the evening we make fire and admire a purely sky full with brightly stars and night out in the open air with moments of real pleasure to discover constellations.
Marrakech to Desert Erg Chegaga day trips what’s included.
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– Accommodation in Berber campsite
– Camel ride into and Out the Sahara desert
– Custom-made travel From Marrakech to the desert
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners Daily)
– Free time to explore the Sahara Desert, Ait benhaddou, Ouarzazate,
– Ensuite room Hotel with AC
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)