Marrakech fes desert tours & Camel trekkinng 3 day
Marrakech fes desert tours offers fabulous experiences in Morocco´s most attractive sahara desert, from the Atlas mountains; The rural berber villages of the countryside and into the Sahara Desert itself. There is also one very unique stay in the Sahara dunes where we travel in and out by camel and stay in a Bedouin style camp.
Marrakech fes desert tours private desert Tours will take you off the beaten tracks through less undiscovered places where you can experience a sense of wilderness, Camel ride in and out of the Erg chebbi dunes, breathe clean air of the Sahara desert and explore the diversity of wonderfully changing landscapes with splendid undulating sand dune
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– Accommodation in Berber camp site & ensuite hotel
– Camel ride into and Out the Sahara desert
– Custom-made travel From Marrakesh, Desert to Fez
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners daily)
– Free time to explore the Sahara Desert, Ait benhaddou kasbah, Ouarzazate, Todra valley, Old Irrigation underground channels…
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)