Women Adventure Travel Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech to TELOUET & AIT BENHADOU
After breakfast we transfer by private mini buse(s) over the high Atlas Mountain pass of Tizi-N-Tichka. This fascinating national road offers us breathtaking views in all directions. Our first destination is the valley of Telouet where we offer our services to a small development project in this impoverished mountain region. We´ll also have a look at the remains of a former Kasbah (fortress) that controlled the caravan trade routes for many years. We then carry on towards the Sahara desert to Ait Benhadou (famous for Hollywood films such as Gladiator, The Mummy, Kingdom of Heaven and Lawrence of Arabia. We spend the night here in a comfortable tourist class hotel that has a small pool and a great terrace overlooking the Hamada (stone desert of the Sahara). Perhaps we get involved in some local drumming this evening with our hosts! Travel time approximately 4 hours total. Breakfast and dinner included.
Day 2: Ait Benhaddou to TODRA GORGE
This morning after exploring the famous Kasabah and film locations of Ait Benhadou, we set off for Todra Gorge – a vast canyon of the Atlas Mountains. Before Todra, we´ll have a stop at Skoura in the Valley of a Thousand Kasbahs for a light trek through the date palm oasis to observe the strange sand castle-like homes. Soon after we reach our hotel in the canyon and spend some time exploring on foot and if time permits, we can rock climb with your guides and get involved in some creative challenges and games. Travel time approximately 3 hours total. Breakfast and dinner included.
Day 3: Todgha to THE SAHARAN DUNES of Erg chebbi
Today we head for the great Sahara dunes of Erg Chebbi – Morocco´s most authentic location. Before leaving however we take part in a few adventure challenges in the canyon and a short trek through an amazing oasis plantation, perhaps visiting a Berber home for mint tea. Carrying on to the dunes, we arrive late afternoon to find our camels waiting to take us (2 hours approximately) to a unique Nomadic style desert camp where we sleep in comfortable tents under the stars. Time permitting we can explore the high dunes and climb, jump, roll, etc. to our heart´s content! Tonight we enjoy Sahara Berber drumming and perhaps a fire to keep us warm – unless you prefer to dance! This experience is a highlight of any visit to Morocco. Travel time approximately 4.5 hours total. Breakfast and dinner included..
Accommodation: Luxury Desert Camp
Day 4: Sahara desert To OUARZAZATE
This morning we make a pilgrimage up the high dune to catch the sunrise over the desert – A moment that lasts a lifetime… After breakfast our camels guide us back to civilization and we transfer via the southern desert road with spectacular scenery to the bustling market town of Ouarzazate. Here we tour a film studio and have some time for shopping and exploring the markets. Ouarzazate was an important center on the camel caravan between Tomboktu and Marrakech, it still has an exciting frontier feel about it. Tonight we stay in Ouarzazate in a comfortable hotel with a small pool. Travel time approximately 6 hours total. All meals included today.
Day 5: Ouarzazate to Essaouira
Today we travel to Essaouira and have an afternoon of relaxation, last minute souvenir shopping, optional sightseeing and if the weather cooperates, a bit time on the beautiful Atlantic beach Essaouira is known can be a chilly in summer while the heat in Sahara, time in the ocean but it´s a great location for relaxing after the adventure. Tonight we stay in a comfortable hotel near the city center. Travel time approximately 3.5 hours total. All meals included today.
Day 6: Essaouira
Free day in Essaouira, Swim, Quad-biking, Horse ride and More activities…
Day 7: EssaouiraTo Marrakesh
What’s included in our Women Adventure Travel Morocco.
– Full transportation to all sites
– Full Guiding- Entrance fees
– 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
– Accommodation in Berber campsite
– Camel ride into and Out the Sahara desert
– Custom-made travel From Marrakech family tour
– Meals (Breakfasts and dinners Daily)
– Free time to explore the Sahara, Ait benhaddou, Ouarzazate,
– Ensuite room Hotel with AC
– Walks, Culture, History Talks
– Real life Experiences…
– Lunch $8 in total, Drinks $1, payable in Dirhams / US Dollars, Euros.
– Travel insurance
– Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Morocco, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)
MOROCCO PRIVATE FAMILY TOURS -7 Days
- – View the stunning contrast of the desert landscapes and Culture
- – Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- – Taste delicious traditional Berber food
- – Children Activities – Mule – Camel Ride…
- – Ride in a 4×4 in Sahara & Atlas Mountains
- – Spend Four full Tour seeing the best of what Morocco has to offer
- Duration: Customised
- Pick-up points: Your Marrakech Hotel
- Drop off Point: Your Marrakesh Hotel
– Your hotel Pick-up, so you spend the maximum time in Sahara Desert & Atlas Mountains, Private tour at your own pace
– Top Rated tour, with 5 star customer feedback and a Excellence reviews from Trip Advisor
– One guide that is with you from the moment you arrive in Morocco until you leave, taking care of your entire trip.
What to bring:
– Valid passport – Money for Personal Spending and Monument fee.
– Warm clothes for night – Camera, Sun Cream, Creams and Pens for Berber women (optional)